Vendor Terms & Conditions
- Notify the organization of nonconforming product.
- Notify the organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain organization approval.
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Right of access by the organization, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Vendors performance will be scored based on the delivery and quality. Results will be monitored by purchasing.
- Documentation used to produce or in procurement of these items shall be maintained by vendor for 7 years.
- After 7 years vendor shall contact Baker purchasing department for approval prior to destruction.
- Once approval is given documents shall be permanently destroyed.
- Supplier warrants their products and services to be free from defect, counterfeit goods or materials, and to be manufactured to the required specification concerning performance and safety. All products and services shall comply with all laws, regulations, and statutes for environmental, health, safety and product safety requirements.
- Suppler is required to operate in an ethical manner avoiding: conflicts of interest, concealment of product issues, and similar concerns.
- Supplier must also comply with all applicable laws, regulations and statutes prohibiting bribery, corruption, kick-backs, and similar un-ethical practices.
Environmental Health and Safety Performance
- Seller acknowledges and accepts full and sole responsibility to maintain an environment, health and safety management system (#EMS#) appropriate for its business throughout the performance of this Contract.
- Buyer expects that Seller #s EMS will promote health and safety, environmental stewardship, and pollution prevention by appropriate source reduction strategies.
- Seller certifies that all technical requirements of the contract will be satisfied upon shipment of the order.
- Seller acknowledges and certifies upon completion and shipment of the order that the materials covered under this document was produced in accordance with the following: all contractual flow down requirements, supplier standards guide, product conformance, free of counterfeit material.
- Distribution of any digital data to a third party is strictly forbidden without the written consent of Baker Industries.